Tuesday, March 3, 2009

She weeps again

She’s astonished. He did not say a word to her again. He had seriously not paying attention to her, she thought. He did not even glance a little or move a bit towards her. He is ignoring her, he is throwing her away. She, once again, came home grieving.

She sat there again, up out there, where the cold wind seems to comfort her, where the moon and the stars console her. She’s crying again. She’s grieving again.

“I can’t discern why I got this feeling for him.. this terrible feeling that only my foolish heart can explain. I am happy when he’s there but am paining inside because he is so near yet he is too far. He became more and more and more afar from me. I couldn’t stand it anymore. Why? Why? I am so pathetic. I don’t want to keep this feeling. It is despicable and erroneous one-sided love. Sighs, it was me all alone.. it was only me who loved him all along. Oh, how painful! How pathetic of me”

Tears fell from her eyes and she weep again.


No comments:

Post a Comment