Monday, March 2, 2009

The Corridor

She was waiting for her friends at the corridor when he passed by. She did not notice him. She’s busy reading her book. He went on, paused and went back to say ‘hi’. Did I do something to upset her? She did not even say hi to me? He asked himself trying to figure out what had happen day before that day. Nothing, he’s sure.

Aisha raised her head to check where that ‘hi’ came from. She smiled. He actually says ‘hi’ to me! He actually took time to come to me! This is really sweet! Her mind screams. ‘Hello Noah. What’s up?’ she utter. ‘Sorry I was reading.’ She adds. ‘No worries, I know you are.’

A long silence covered them. She doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t know how to start the conversation. But they both knew, the electrifying sensation was there within them. They both love the feeling of being close together. Just he standing there and she sitting there was enough to make them uncomfortable.

‘Want to sit?’ She broke the ice. ‘Yeah, that would be great.’

They were unaware how long they talk and laugh together. She’s feeling awesome. He’s feeling so good. She’s really adorable. He’s very cute. She likes looking straight to his hazelnut eyes. He likes staring at her misty eyes.

‘How I want to hold her hand and say I like her.’ He wishes silently.
‘Oh how I want him to hold my hand because I like him.’ Her silent fantasy.

Friends came, and it’s time to go. Noah got up first and helps her stood up. ‘At Last!’ they both silently bawl.

Her hand’s so feminine. His hand’s so masculine. They both felt thrilled. They both smiled and said goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment